For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Boxes Of Fun (UK) Ltd (otherwise known as BOF), registered in England and Wales (company registration number 8806234) and office address is at 483 Green lanes, London N13 4BS, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when registering to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, other activities commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and other information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, without limitation, for example business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information provider, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• By placing an order for our products or services, or creating a customer account with us, you consent to us collecting your email address and sending to you our fortnightly newsletter. This newsletter is our primary method of communicating with you and will inform you of changes to our website, notify you of promotions, offers, discounts, general news and updates.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or to permit selected third parties to provide you, with goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a customer, and were we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us with regards to this matter.
• to notify you about changes to our service.
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site for internal operation, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including (without limitation):
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process you personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below, No personal information is stored within these cookies.
|1||woocommerce_cart_hash||Woocommerce||cookies 1 & 2 contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes||Sessioned cookie
|2||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Woocommerce||As stated at number 1||Sessioned cookie|
|3||wp_woocommerce_session_||Woocommerce||This cookie contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer||Sessioned cookie|
|4||wp-settings-4||WordPress||These cookies have no impact on your user experience and store no personal information. They contain some information about your general geographic location. These cookies are automatically added by the software that runs this website but we do not use them in any way||14 Feb 2017|
|5||wp-settings-time-4||WordPress||As stated at number 4||14 Feb 2017|
|6||wp-settings-time-7||WordPress||As stated at number 4||17th April 2017|
|7||wp-settings-3||WordPress||As stated at number 4||27th Jan 2017|
|8||wp-settings-time-3||WordPress||As stated at number 4||27th April 2017
|9||wp-settings-1||WordPress||As stated at number 4||Two years from today|
|10||wp-settings-time-1||WordPress||As stated at number 4||Two years from today|
|11||PHPSESSID||PHP||It's the identifier for your current session in PHP||Sessioned cookie|
|12||WordPress_test_cookie||WordPress||Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled||Sessioned cookie|
|13||Woocommerce_recently_viewed||Woocommerce||Basically this cookie stores the ID of the lastest viewed products||Sessioned cookie
|14||Yit-popup-boxes-of-fun||Your inspiration||Displays popup info||23rd April 2017
|15||Km_vs||Mailchimp||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form including the number of visitors to the site where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited||23rd April 2017
|16||Km_lv||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||22 April 2019|
|17||Km_ai||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||22 April 2019|
|18||Km_ni||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||18 Days from now|
|19||_ga||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||22nd April 2019|
|20||MC_USER_INFO||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||22nd April 2019
|21||Km_uq||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||22nd April 2017|
|22||__utma||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||22nd April 2017|
|23||__utmb||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||23rd April 2017|
|24||__utmz||Mailchimp||As stated at number 15||23rd October 2017|