• Data controller: Boxes Of Fun Trading UK Limited.
How we collect or obtain information about you:
• When you provide it to us e.g. by contacting us, placing an order or post on our website or by signing up for our e-newsletter or competitions.
• From your use of our website, using cookies.
• Information we collect: [name,] [contact details,] [payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details,] [IP address,] [information from cookies,] [information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type),] [information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed,] [the time when you view them and what you clicked on,] [the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address),] [company name or business name (if applicable), [VAT number (if applicable).]
• How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you [and process orders you place on our website]), [to improve our business and website,] [to fulfil our contractual obligations,] [to advertise our goods and services,] [to analyse your use of our website,] [and] [in connection with our legal rights and obligations].
• Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to [run our business,] [to our service providers,] [to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you,] [where required by law or to enforce our legal rights].
• Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): [No]
• How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, a performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business)
• How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as [storing your information on secure servers,] [encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,] [encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,] only granting access to your information where necessary.
• Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: [we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law] OR [in certain circumstances] we [transfer] your information outside of the European Economic Area, including to the following country: [USA]. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including [insert safeguards used for data transfers outside the European Economic Area e.g. [the third parties we use who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with] the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield].
• Use of automated decision making and profiling: we [do not use] [automated decision making [or] profiling].
The data controller in respect of our website is [Boxes Of Fun Trading UK Ltd] [company registration number 9845649] of [483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS, United Kingdom]. You can contact the data controller by writing to [483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS, United Kingdom] or sending an email to [[email protected]].
[The data controller’s representative is [Craig Langlais]. You can contact the data controller’s representative by writing to [483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS, United Kingdom] or sending an email to [[email protected]].
Information we collect when you visit our website
We collect and use information from website visitors in accordance with the sections below.
Web server log information
Our server with Hear Internet Ltd is located in the [United Kingdom] [and, accordingly, your information is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Information we collect when you contact us
We collect and use information from individuals who contact us in accordance with this section.
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect [name, email address, IP address]. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form, including any optional information, such as [company name, subject & the message itself].
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your enquiry.
[If you do not supply the optional information required by our contact form, [insert consequences of an individual not providing the optional information requested by your contact form (such as phone number) e.g. we will not be able to respond to your enquiry by phone.]
A legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Legitimate interest(s): responding to enquiries and messages we receive and keeping records of correspondence.
A legal basis for processing: necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Reason why necessary to perform a contract: where your message relates to us providing you with goods or services or taking steps at your request prior to providing you with our goods and services (for example, providing you with information about such goods and services), we will process your information in order to do so).
Information we collect when you interact with our website
We collect and use information from individuals who interact with particular features of our website in accordance with this section.
When you sign up for our e-newsletter [on our website] or opt to receive [news, offers, discounts & promotions] from us by [by entering your name and email address and clicking subscribe or ticking a box at checkout indicating that you would like to receive our e-newsletter, or by entering a competition or joining our blog], we collect [name and email address]
The legal basis for processing: your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Consent: you give your consent to us sending you our e-newsletter by signing up to receive it using the steps described above, and you can opt out of our e-mails at any time by selecting the option to do so at the bottom of each email.
Transfer and storage of your information
Information you submit to subscribe for our e-newsletter will be stored [outside] the European Economic Area on our [third party mailing list provider’s] servers in the (USA), however Aweber participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when registering to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, other activities commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and other information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, without limitation, for example business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytic providers, search information provider, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• By placing an order for our products or services, or creating a customer account with us, you consent to us collecting your email address.
Your rights in relation to your information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by writing to [Boxes Of Fun Trading, 483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS] [or sending an email to [[email protected]]:
• to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
• to request the correction or deletion of your information;
• to request that we restrict our use of your information;
• to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
• to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes (for further information, see the section below entitled Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes); and
• to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
• [the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you]
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the purposes of the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the contact details of which are available here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Further information on your rights in relation to your personal data as an individual
The above rights are provided in summary form only and certain limitations apply to many of these rights. For further information about your rights in relation to your information, including any limitations which apply, please visit the following pages on the ICO’s website:
You can also find out further information about your rights, as well as information on any limitations which apply to those rights, by reading the underlying legislation contained in Articles 12 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation, which is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/reform/files/regulation_oj_en.pdf
Verifying your identity where you request access to your information
Where you request access to your information, we are required by law to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so.
These measures are designed to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, identity theft or general unauthorised access to your information.
How we verify your identity
Where we possess appropriate information about you on file, we will attempt to verify your identity using that information.
If it is not possible to identity you from such information, or if we have insufficient information about you, we may require original or certified copies of certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able to provide you with access to your information.
We will be able to confirm the precise information we require to verify your identity in your specific circumstances if and when you make such a request.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below, No personal information is stored within these cookies.
|1||woocommerce_cart_hash||Woocommerce||cookies 1 & 2 contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes||Sessioned cookie|
|2||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Woocommerce||As stated at number 1||Sessioned cookie|
|3||wp_woocommerce_session_||Woocommerce||This cookie contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer||Sessioned cookie|
|4||wp-settings-4||Wordpress||These cookies have no impact on your user experience and store no personal information. They contain some information about your general geographic location. These cookies are automatically added by the software that runs this website but we do not use them in any way||One year from today|
|5||wp-settings-time-4||Wordpress||As stated at number 4||One year from today|
|6||wp-settings-time-7||Wordpress||As stated at number 4||One year from today|
|7||wp-settings-3||Wordpress||As stated at number 4||One year from today|
|8||wp-settings-time-3||Wordpress||As stated at number 4||One year from today|
|9||wp-settings-1||Wordpress||As stated at number 4||Two years from today|
|10||wp-settings-time-1||Wordpress||As stated at number 4||Two years from today|
|11||PHPSESSID||PHP||It's the identifier for your current session in PHP||Sessioned cookie|
|12||Wordpress_test_cookie||Wordpress||Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled||Sessioned cookie|
|13||Woocommerce_recently_viewed||Woocommerce||Basically this cookie stores the ID of the lastest viewed products||Sessioned cookie|